1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Locations USA-MO-St. Louis
Posted Date 3 days ago(5/20/2022 5:48 AM)
Nazareth Living Center
Category Medication Aides
Position Type Full-Time
Specific Shift Times 6am-6:30 pm
Scheduled Days of the Week 3 days per week
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
Min USD $17.50/Hr.
Max USD $18.30/Hr.
Salary Range $17.50 - $18.30 / hour
Benedictine, where your potential can thrive…come join us.
The Certified Medication Technician (CMT) is responsible for providing compassionate and empathetic resident care while performing medication administration and various treatments under the direction of the licensed nurse. As part of our team, you will play an important role in ensuring our residents are safe, cared for and feel at home.
- The CMT completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe resident care.
- The CMT communicates and interacts with patients, residents, families, and other health team members to assure resident safety and well-being.
- In good standing with the State Nursing Assistant Registry
- Meet state requirements for medication administration
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous hospital or long term care experience preferred
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
$17.50 - $18.30 / hour