Responsible for the execution of required assembly activities to meet customer requirements and internal measures.
- Perform various assembly and warehousing duties including, but not limited to:
- Set up and operation of the following types of assembly equipment:
- Fitting assembly
- Assembly lathe
- Pressure tester
- Flush booth
- Air powered tools
- Preparing assembled product for shipment to the customer
- Cycle counting and/or physical inventory
- Use of various types of warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to:
- Use of various computer based programs (Bill of Ladings, small package manifest, PC type applications, mainframe type applications)
- Read and interpret product prints and/or catalogs
- Use of measuring devices such as calipers and tapes for measurement of length
- Record assembly related data on assembly paperwork and/or in computer based program(s)
- Maintain all equipment according to facility maintenance procedures
- Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner observing all safety requirements
- Actively support the Corporate Win Strategy
- Perform other related responsibilities
- Job requirements include standing, bending, stooping, twisting and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- See Hose Assembly Physical Capacity for full requirements.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to operate various types of assembly equipment, cutting equipment and fork lifts
- Ability to use measuring devices; tape measurer, caliper
- Perform basic math; convert a decimal to a fraction and plot on a measuring tape
- Read and interpret written (English) instructions
- Computer experience a plus
- Lift 20 lbs. frequently, 50 lbs. occasionally
- Job requirements include standing, bending, stooping, twisting and climbing stairs and/or ladders
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong attention to detail
- General safety skills
- Mathematical skills
- Good housekeeping skills
Starting pay $19/hour! Eligible for profit sharing. Eligible for insurance benefits immediately upon hire. Paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, company funded pension plan. Parker is committed to providing team members an Empowered, Inclusive and Values driven work environment that encourages learning and personal growth. We would love to have YOU on our TEAM! APPLY TODAY!!
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.