CFG Credit Coordinator
- AgCountry Farm Credit Services
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Closing date
- May 17, 2022
- Accounting, Administrative / Clerical, Banking, Business, Financial Services, Insurance, Management, Marketing
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN OUR TEAM!
AgCountry Farm Credit Services is a cooperatively owned institution providing finance solutions to farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses. We are looking to add a talented individual to join a team of finance professionals serving the syndicated loan market. Specifically, the position offered is within the AgCountry CFG group located in Minneapolis, MN. AgCountry CFG is dedicated to serving large companies in the food, agribusiness, timber & forest products, paper & packaging, and beverage industries, as well as companies that invest in rural infrastructure, energy, utilities, and telecommunications. Started in 1995, the group has over $7 billion in lending commitments under management. AgCountry CFG is active in the syndicated loan market and provides a wide range of financing solutions, including revolving credit facilities, term debt, and project finance with a variety of terms and structures.
AgCountry CFG has an open position for a Credit Coordinator in its Minneapolis, MN office. This critical position will provide administrative, organizational, and technical support for the lending and legal functions of AgCountry CFG in key areas including content management, loan closings, flood insurance, and operations. Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and take ownership of assignments while at the same time working in a team environment. The position will report to the Credit Operations Manager but also must be self-directed in handling day-to-day work and taking on new assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Content Management: Responsible for prioritizing, downloading, tracking, and retaining all reporting and legal documents for every client/prospect in a timely, secure, and organized manner in accordance with AgCountry CFG policies and procedures. This includes maintaining database consistency and integrity by enforcing naming convention standards and controls on the shared drive. Key expertise consists of in-depth knowledge of all third-party secure messaging platforms (ex. Syndtrak, Intralinks, DebtX, DebtDomain, and Box).
- Operations: Learn key aspects of the AgCountry CFG internal secure site and eventually serve as the backup system administrator. Responsible for monitoring and tracking all overdue client reporting documents and posting the overdue tickler list to the secure site.
- Partners with the relationship managers and credit staff to meet deadlines and deliver seamless customer service and support.
- Manage workflow to determine priorities and ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- Collateral Certification: Work closely with the Legal Specialist to prepare monthly reports for the funding bank.
- Flood Insurance: Work closely with the Legal Specialist to review and monitor flood insurance due diligence for CFG transactions consistent with guidelines.
- Loan Closing and Finaling: Partially support the Legal Specialist in managing the legal and compliance risk in the loan pool. This includes monitoring all primary and secondary loan closings and reviewing CID data inputs for accuracy. Assists with processing incoming legal documents for finaling review per AgCountry CFG policies and procedures.
- As a member of the AgCountry team, perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Represent the values, purpose, and mission of AgCountry to employees, customers, the public, and other target audiences.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting/finance, ag marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of experience in content management, accounting, finance, banking, agribusiness, or the equivalent.
- Exceptional attention to detail is critical to this position.
- Problem solving skills, technical expertise and/or a working knowledge of web development and system administration is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting, insurance, and legal documentation with a firm grasp of data confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload while working well and thriving in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and use various computer business/financial applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, Internet search engines, and other Internet based applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.agcountry.com/careers
BENEFITS OFFERED BY AGCOUNTRY:
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee development, growth, and education
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k – 3% employer contribution, plus match up to 6%
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, paid holidays)
- Competitive incentive compensation plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee mental, physical, and financial wellness programs
AgCountry Farm Credit is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert