4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Summary: Responsible for all accounting functions for L&M Radiator, Inc. This position will work at our headquarters location in beautiful northern, MN and report directly to our CFO. This salaried position is Monday- Friday, 8am to 5pm with an hour off for lunch. Desired candidates will have at least 3 years of accounting experience, experience working with either an ERP system or an accounting software program, MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast pace environment in a culture where innovation, drive for excellence and perfection are sought after, and quality is paramount in everything they do.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reimbursing and recording travel expenses utilizing Concur software.
- Balancing subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Reconciling Intercompany balances at month end.
- Reviewing general ledger account balances at month end.
- Reviewing month end profit and loss reports, investigating variances from plan and preparing monthly memo to management on results.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Maintaining capital work in progress database and project files.
- Update the fixed assets register with additions and disposals.
- Preparing sales tax returns.
- Assist in preparing working papers for the annual audit and tax returns.
- Assist auditors and Tax accountants where necessary.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Performs related work as required by supervisor.
- Domestic and international travel required that could involve weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Capable to perform computations with accuracy at reasonable speed.
- Work well under pressure and establish priorities.
- Dependability and willingness to work overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Work effectively independently and with fellow employees.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug, alcohol, and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance plus 3-10 years of experience.
Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system, Concur.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing