Description: About Us
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target's entry into the media business; an advertising sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe content environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone's best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine "value" in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating within the media marketplace. The Senior Account Executive, Partner Solutions Group,
works with the world's most recognized brands and agencies in the industry. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with a goal of developing a true partnership with your clients. Grow your business to deliver on individual and team revenue growth by prospecting and creating sales opportunities that drive shopper marketing and national brand advertising revenue for Roundel. Your status as a trusted internal liaison coupled with the acute knowledge of digital media industry challenges will help establish key relationships with decision-makers and navigate complex organization hierarchies to unlock incremental funding. Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving revenue growth by building a strong pipeline of opportunities, identifying, qualifying and securing advertising revenue from both current and new clients.
- Lead client strategy, negotiations and proposal delivery aligning Roundel product and services with client needs.
- Act as a consultant and client advocate to provide solutions that deliver on client needs
- Client presentations and education
- Oversee the entire sales cycle for your accounts, while empowering your internal partner teams of audience, media and creative experts to bring industry leading solutions that drive meaningful results to clients with integrity and transparency.
- Provide monthly account updates, pipeline reporting and revenue forecasts to Roundel leadership.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years digital media sales, agency and/or marketing experience
- Proven track record of revenue growth and accountability for sales revenue of $5M+
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media environment, trends/technologies and agency landscape
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve and identify opportunities
- Strong, succinct communicator that understands individual audience needs and tailors the message
- Thrives in ambiguity and able to flex with changing priorities
- Great partner and collaborator with cross functional team
- Must be willing to travel as necessary for maximum client and/or agency coverage
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.