Are you looking for a career at a stable company? Do you have inventory or forklift operator experience? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently a hiring full-time Shipping/Receiving Associate. Any level of experience is welcome to apply!
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
- Receives all orders, including stock and emergency orders. Notifies Shipping & Receiving Lead of any discrepancies in receiving.
- Distributes all parts received to either the customer or service orders.
- Responsible for calling customers when will-call orders are ready for pick up.
- Ships any customer orders either via UPS/FedEx or truck line. This includes the final confirmation by double checking the packing slip for accuracy.
- Replenish fast moving parts shelves with fluids, batteries, etc. as delegated to you by any of the Lead associates.
- Cycle count inventory as directed by the Inventory Specialist.
- Responsible for the safe loading and unloading of product using a lift truck when needed.
- Assisting with any customers or technicians when necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and training of all products that Atlas sells and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position requires but is not limited to standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting to 80 lbs., routinely 20-50 lbs.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High level of organization skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous inventory experience.
- Must maintain forklift operators permit.
- Ability to follow process and make suggestions on improvements where needed.
- Basic computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
- Focus on Personal/Family Balance: Monday-Friday schedule. 40-hour weeks with overtime available.
- Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, personal and sick days AND 8 paid holidays.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace