Are you looking for a career? Do you want to get your foot in the door at a stable company? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently hiring full-time Facilities Technicians. Any level of experience is welcome to apply!
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
- Organize equipment that will be shipped out of the docks
- Notify proper departments when equipment is shipped or received. Make sure necessary paperwork goes to the departments.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of equipment
- Make sure equipment is staged or stored in its proper location
- Keep docks clean and organized
- Keep all paperwork organized
- Ensure that the dock is properly shut down at the end of the day
- Responsible for the facilities general maintenance/cleaning, including outdoor areas, sidewalks, and light plumbing
- Deliver and pick up parts from designated customer locations
- Maintain a valid state driver’s license
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A willingness to learn and be trained.
- The ability to manage time and attendance. You must be dependable, self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with light maintenance repairs is a plus
- 1 year of dock/warehouse experience
- Lift 70 pounds unassisted
- Ability to maintain a DOT Health Card
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position requires but is not limited to standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting to 80 lbs., routinely 20-50 lbs.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
- Focus on Personal/Family Balance: Monday-Friday schedule. 40-hour weeks with overtime available.
- Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, personal and sick days AND 8 paid holidays.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace