Warehouse - 2nd Shift
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Summary: Expedite orders to shop and maintain inventory control.
Essential Job Functions:
• Put up orders for shop.
• Keep inventory control and documentation.
• Un-load vendor supplies, put un-loaded items in proper storage areas, and record receivables and documents.
• Keep warehouse and parts cage clean and orderly.
• Notify Quality Personnel of receivables.
• Order day to day requirements from purchasing and make purchase requisitions.
• Manually ensure accurate counts of shipments.
• Coordinate with shipping clerk to expedite shipments.
• Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
• Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
• Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
• Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
• Basic knowledge of steel materials and bolts.
• Material handling & packaging.
• Good organizer, thorough and detail orientated.
• Use of hand tools.
• Operate forklifts to load and unload trucks and semi loads.
• Use various measuring devices.
• Work and communicate effectively with others.
• Understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions.
• Self-motivated, work with little supervision.
• Knowledge and proficiency of math skills.
• Must have good computer skills and be knowledgeable in MS Excel.
• English communication, both verbal and written essential.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with 1-year experience in a related field.
Current Driver’s License.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.