CDL Truck Driver ***Now Offering Stay-on Bonus up to $6,000!!!!***
TITLE CDL Truck Driver DESCRIPTION
Positions Available with the Best Trash Hauler in MN!
Walters Recycling & Refuse is Hiring for CDL Truck Drivers!
Minnesota’s Best 2021 Gold Winner!
Star Tribune Reader’s Choice
Voted Best Trash and Recycling Hauler in MN!
***Now Offering Stay-on Bonus up to $6,000!!!!***
Apply today to join our growing team!!
Job Title: CDL Truck Driver
Location: Blaine, MN
Terms: Full-time, Day Shift, Overtime
Pay Range: $22 - $27 depending on experience (approximately $65,000-$79,000 total with overtime & bonuses averaging 50 hours a week).
Bonuses: up to $525 Quarterly Bonus and up to $6, 000 Stay-On Bonus
Walters offers competitive benefits packages including:
- State-of-the-art onboard routing software, industry-leading safety training, driver recognition program, uniforms, and boot allowance.
- Competitive wages - Based on Experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Company Paid: Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Voluntary Benefits; Additional Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accidental
- Legalshield/ID Shield
- 401K with Employer Match
- Personal Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Free Trash pick up within the Service area.
Walters is a leading provider of waste collection and recycling services to both the public and private sectors in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. We are a family-owned and operated business started in 1988 with a fleet of over 75 diesel and compressed natural gas (CNG) powered trucks and provide 100,000 services per week.
About the role:
As a CDL Truck Driver, you will safely operate vehicles and mechanized devices while following established routes in residential and industrial areas. (Truck types: front load, side load, roll-off, rear-load, cart delivery box trucks, mobile cart washing, and fork trucks).
- Class A or B CDL License
- With no air brake restriction.
- Clean Driving Record
- Mapping Skills
- 18 years of age or older & eligible to work in the US.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally, bending, twisting, repetitive motion, and sitting for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT health evaluation, and physical assessment.
Walters Recycling and Refuse Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
OPEN DATE 6/6/2022
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Click here to apply: