Summer Help - Production
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Be able to use, or able to learn to use measuring devices such as tape measure, calipers, and micrometers.
- Ability to learn how to use the following tools such as, drill, drill press, saw, shears, nail gun, air impact, and torches.
- Follow instructions and read SP’s.
- Interacts well with others.
- Communication in English both written and oral is essential.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- 18 years old and have a High School Diploma or GED