Description: About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication-whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service-from the inside out-through enterprise services our people can count on.
Beyond our world-class contact centers, there are many important challenges to be met like the FRS Financial Services Enablement team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology. FRS Strategy manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (RedCard, GiftCard). Our Bank Program and included Credit Risk and Compliance functions manage Merchandise Finance, Capital Finance, Expense Management and Financial Goals and Forecasts. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution.
As Sr. Manager of New Accounts, you'll be responsible for a critical vendor relationship and system that enables underwriting when our guests apply for a RedCard. You will lead 3 team members. You'll establish comprehensive, consistent relationships across the organization to deliver on business goals and ensure strong health of all new accounts. You'll collaborate with FRS Leaders and your team in bringing initiatives and new capabilities to life while maintaining existing functionality. You'll establish strong relationships with all areas of FRS and with other enterprise partners such as Target Tech, Store Operations, Security, and Compliance.
As a Senior Manager New Accounts, you'll take the lead as you:
- Work with stakeholders to understand business problems and partner with teams to determine solutions
- Engage team in performance, career development and grow skillsets
- Manage cross-team dependencies and drive conflict resolution to meet set deadlines
- Promote a learning culture and identify skill gaps
- Engage team in career development to advance and grow skillsets
- Available for escalation or to help remove obstacles
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate challenges
- Ability to lead change, establish direction and work through conflict and setbacks
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate effectively with partner teams and influence others
- Experience leading business and technical business critical vendor relationships
- Experience leading a team through strategic development and day to day business
- Experience in Organizational Change Management & Agile Mindset
- Comfortable working with web rules based development
- Comfortable in ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment; advocating for appropriate work sequencing and prioritization
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Ability to simplify complex problems and drive towards solutions
- Ability to build trust and develop strong internal & external relationships
- Excellent communication, listening, and organizational skill
- Committed to creating equitable experiences, facilitating diversity of thought and creating a culture of inclusivity, care, learning & respect
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.