Information System Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for enterprise database software including ERP, Project Management & SolidWorks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Setting annual goals and monitoring the performance of the enterprise software.
- Performing annual maintenance on enterprise databases.
- Planning and completion of upgrades to enterprise software.
- Report & query writing to pull data for corporate users as required.
- Managing corporate users of enterprise software.
- Ensure corporate and plant policies are followed.
- Report monthly to the Customer Service Manager on:
- Monthly activities.
- Status of projects / corporate goals
- User requests.
- Give presentations or training to small and large groups.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other special projects as requested by the IT & Customer Service Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365 and Teams.
- Experience with database systems including SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers and operating systems.
- Experience with Crystal Reports & Microsoft SSRS reporting systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Use of electronic devices and communication tools needed.
- Work independently and with fellow employees.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
BS degree in Information Technology with 2-4 years of IT system/database administration experience.
Database administration experience.
Experience with Epicor ERP, SolidWorks, and SmarTeam software.