Forklift Operator Warehouse
Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:
1330-Forklift Operator Warehouse 2016
TreeHouse Foods is a leading manufacturer and distributor of private label packaged foods and beverages. We make high quality food and beverage products that our customers proudly sell to consumers across North America every day. Our Lakeville, MN facility manufactures granola, fruit and specialty bars. We are currently looking for a new member to join our team in the Warehouse! This position is on a 3-2-2 rotating 12- hour shift.
· $1000 sign on bonus!
· Hiring Wage: $22.48
· Pay from $24.23 once hired
· $.85/hour differential for night shift positions
What We Offer:
· Competitive wages
· Full comprehensive benefits package, including: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with company match
· $750 referral bonus
· Paid Holidays
· Vacation and personal days during the first year of employment
· Additional promotional opportunities once hired. Many of our Supervisors and Manger’s got their start as frontline workers at our plants. We are committed to supporting your career growth within Treehouse Foods.
· Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs.
Forklift Operator Job Summary: Receive and transfer ingredients from trailers, supply processing lines with ingredients and packaging items to maintain smooth operation of the line. Return materials to warehouse and store in racking with allergen segregation. Entry of correct movements and transactions using manual and barcode technology into SAP including issuing and de-issuing materials. Other duties as deemed necessary by management per business needs.
Able to obtain an OSHA Forklift Certification on both sit down and stand up forklifts.
Strong communication skills, basic computer/calculator skills.