Description: About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Right along with Target's distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who's curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you'll have success on the Digital Strategy & Platform team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms-including Target.com and the store network's fulfillment capabilities. Here, you'll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
Target's Product teams are at the very heart of what delights our guests, time after time. We're accountable for delivering the business outcomes that enable our operations and delight Target guests. Here, you'll support cross-functional teams by building and managing technology and analytic products that are easily maintained and highly reliable. Together, we tackle a backlog inclusive of all product, technology and design work About the Job:
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Roundel
is an opportunity to represent the company in the sales of digital media, advertising and custom marketing campaign solutions to the national media and advertising agency market. You'll develop and present market-leading media strategies and smart solutions that exceed
our clients' needs-all with a focus on delivering on Target's unmatched brand promise. Your challenge will be to lead the RFP process including reviewing responses, writing proposals, coordinating insertion orders and managing client contact reports. Use your strong communication skills and digital media experience to tell the story of Target's key differentiators in the media and ad markets. Apply your proven success in leveraging data to distill the relevant insights that influence clients. Bring your passion for this rapidly evolving environment and have a hand in delivering the profitable financial results that benefit the entire business.
As the Lead Solutions Analyst - Social
, you will lead the Social Retail Media Product Strategy in partnership with the Director of Product. You will also own the product development roadmap to drive new features and functionality as well as manage Product Support Triage and new capability documentation.
As a Lead Solutions Analyst, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for Roundel's Social capabilities and functions, proactively engaging both internal and external stakeholders to implement impactful solutions
- Develop and grow partnerships with all major Social platforms and agencies (e.g. Pinterest, Meta, Snapchat, LTK, TikTok), acting as the primary point of contact, defining operational cadence, and prioritizing innovation based on market demand
- Act as the Roundel business owner for all things Social, collaborating with internal stakeholders (e.g. legal, product, digital, measurement) to help drive strategic initiatives
- Drive and execute the product strategy for Social, facilitating the "Design Thinking" process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test for Roundel's Social offerings
- Lead cross-functional efforts to drive deliverables by leveraging agile principles, communicate project health, and facilitate issue mitigation
- Develop a holistic understanding of all Roundel product offerings and our guest journey, anticipating and defining how to drive continuous improvement and strategic value aligned to business goals and OKRs
- Uncover new social innovation and service insights by processing, reviewing, and interpreting large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data
- Investigate and define our customer needs via partner / brand feedback sessions, data analysis and competitive analysis
- Field questions and requests from cross-functional business stakeholders, scope and prioritize projects across the company, and create post-launch Q&A literature to answer questions and provide guidance
- Create and maintain internal documentation for Roundel's new Social offerings, including business cases, product strategies, technical workflows and best practices
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in AdTech, MarTech or Retail
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity with a desire to learn and innovate
- Self-starter with ability to work independently to prioritize and take action
- Flexibility & resiliency; comfortable working in 'grey areas' that are constantly changing
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $85,400 to $153,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.