Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods is a leading manufacturer and distributor of private label packaged foods and beverages. We make high quality food and beverage products that our customers proudly sell to consumers across North America every day. Our Lakeville, MN facility manufactures granola, fruit and specialty bars. We are currently looking for new members to join our team in processing and packaging equipment operations! These positions are on a 3-2-2 rotating 12- hour shifts.
· $1000 sign on bonus!
· Hiring Wage: $22.48
· Pay from $24.23 once hired
· $.85/hour differential for night shift positions
· Some jobs pay an additional $1.40 per hour based on work area
What We Offer:
· Competitive wages
· Full comprehensive benefits package, including: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with company match
· $750 referral bonus
· Paid Holidays
· Vacation and personal days during the first year of employment
· Additional promotional opportunities once hired. Many of our Supervisors and Manger’s got their start as frontline workers at our plants. We are committed to supporting your career growth within Treehouse Foods.
· Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs.
Processing Operators are responsible for measuring ingredients, operating depositors and ovens. Packaging Operators are responsible for operating machines that wrap, package and box finished products according to customer specifications. While following all safety, GMP, and Quality Procedures.
Strong communication skills, basic computer/calculator skills, and the ability to learn equipment operation.