Irrigation Install Crew Member
The irrigation install crew member works on a small team installing underground irrigation systems on commercial properties. This a great career opportunity for someone interested in learning ins and outs of how irrigation systems work and sets you up perfectly for advancement into a crew leader or technician role after a few seasons of installing. A typical day includes lots of hole digging, laying pipe, and placing heads.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves to work outside, enjoys a hard days work, desires to learn a new trade and works well on a team.
- A valid driver's license with an insurable driving record is strongly preferred, but is not required.
- Must be able to pass a preemployment drug screen.
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking