Stellis Health is looking for full-time LPNs, CMAs, and RMAs to join our team.
Eligible for Signing Bonus up to $1,000
Join the team. And the family.
Stellis Health has been caring for community members in and around Wright County for 70 years. With locations in Buffalo, Monticello, and Albertville-St. Michael, we are a well-established multispecialty practice that is dedicated to remaining independent and community-focused.
Position Summary: Licensed Practical Nurses and Medical Assistants are responsible for supporting providers in the coordination of patient care following established protocols within their scope of practice.
- Room patients
- Vital signs, injections and immunizations, and specimen collections
- Assist with office procedures, patient flow, and scheduling
- Retrieve phone messages and respond to patient calls in a timely manner
- Submit new prescription and refill requests
- Update patient chart and transcribe information into EMR
- Administer prescribed medications
- Maintain exam rooms
- Adhere to strict patient confidentiality guidelines
- Current Minnesota LPN license required OR
- Medical Assistant degree w/ CMA or RMA credential required
- New Medical Assistant graduates must pass board/certification within 6 months of hire date
- BLS/CPR certification required
- EMR experience, Epic preferred
- Competitive salary
- Shift Differential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
At Stellis Health, you’ll play an important role in the health of our communities, surrounded by supportive team members.
Thank you for your interest in Stellis Health!
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com