Description: About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication-whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service-from the inside out-through enterprise services our people can count on.
Travel Services is a team member facing contact center within FRS which focuses on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. We pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target's bottom line by taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best in our headquarters, stores and distribution centers.
As a Senior Specialist on the Target Travel Services Operations team, you play a critical role in the success of Target team members, recruits, new hires, and contractors who travel on behalf of Target or who have business expenses. In this role you are responsible for providing assistance, technical support and education, on all aspects of the Target Travel and Expense policies and procedures, including expertise support for anything related to travel, corporate card, purchasing card, travel agency booking support, travel and expense training, the Concur system, expense report assistance and maintaining processes associated with travel and expense. You will take the lead on this related work for the enterprise, providing exemplary service for all contacts. You will research, problem solve and accurately respond to all requests working directly with team members and vendor partners, including travel systems, agency, lodging, expense, and card vendors. You will provide service to all internal teams including global teams as applicable, providing team members with knowledge and training to ensure future success. You will support the corporate card and purchasing card programs, managing various components of these programs, along with transaction research and expense reporting. You will train all levels of team members in both formal training sessions, as well as individually. You will manage long term housing and meetings reconciliations; processing expenses, vendor submissions, contract verifications, with correct allocations and accounting processing. You will create and provide reporting as required for Travel Services use, as well as for vendors and other internal Target business partners. In this role you will proactively communicate important information to large Target audiences and individuals using all modes of available communication channels. At the manager's discretion, this role may include other special projects, including reporting and metrics.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within the job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.Schedule
: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.About you:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 4 years of previous guest service experience
- Excellent guest service skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including strong listening and reading skills with the ability to make decisions pursuant to established policies and procedures
- Proven ability to identify, define and resolve problems working through unique situations and decision making
- Ability to utilize multiple vendor partnership skills
- Ability to professionally interact across all pyramids with all levels of team members
- Ability to utilize strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong technical skills; ability to work within multiple systems at the same time with high proficiency and abilities with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and other internally used technology systems, including Concur
- Ability to use multiple sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize work accordingly
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.