Department: Supply Chain / Purchasing
Reports to: VP of Supply Chain
Ardisam is an employee-owned company based in the heart of the Midwest. Passion drives our business as we work to become the most well-known name in various outdoor industries including hunting, ice fishing, gardening, camping and more. Our Cumberland, Wisconsin Headquarters since 1960 houses our rapidly growing team of over 130 employees. Our commitment to innovation and quality has been exceeding customer expectations for decades with no sign of slowing down. Our brands include but are not limited to: Earthquake Power Equipment, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Ion Ice Fishing, Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, Yardbird Chicken Pluckers, and Fusion Drill Powered Tools.
This position is responsible for forecasting finished goods demand and managing inventory levels for an entire business unit. This role will gather and analyze historical sales data and customer provided retail sales data to maintain in-stock positions while continuously striving to increase inventory turns. The Supply Chain Manager is ultimately responsible for making sure we have the right inventory in the right location and the right time to satisfy retail and consumer demand.
- Create monthly and seasonal forecasts and replenishment strategies to support business unit sales requirement at SKU level to achieve corporate budget.
- Provides inventory management plan and information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to meet sales budget and goals.
- Supply Chain Manager will work consistently with approximately 5 key vendors (mostly internationally) but will be responsible for as many as 15 total vendors.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Buyers to ensure vendors are producing and shipping according to plan.
- Represent purchasing/supply chain on a cross-functional team and facilitates overall sourcing, quoting, target cost, inventory and supplier readiness
- Manage and perform Purchasing activities with respect to assigned product categories and product development programs to ensure sales budget and business objectives are met.
- Communicate with vendors regularly to address any concerns and foster an environment that facilitates continual improvement.
- Create and monitor quality metrics by supplier and product.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Analytical mindset and skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligent reporting tools
- Deep understanding of the supply and demand planning process
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow–through and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple items simultaneously and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to relate and work well with others and in ambiguous environment
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally as requires to full-fill job responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years experience required in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Manufacturing
Education: B.S Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Management preferred but not required
· Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
· Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contributions
· ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
· Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus
· 401k Plan
· Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Parental Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Group Term Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account (Dependent)
· Employee Discounts
Compensation: Salaried Position Based on Experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Worksite Location: Cumberland, WI
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: Up to 10% travel may be required