Ballard Spahr LLP a leading national law firm has a new opportunity available in our Information Services Department. The Senior Audio Visual Specialist will provide support for video teleconferencing (Cisco VTC endpoints), A/V services (audio and web-based conferencing), collaboration technology (Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Zoom desktop clients) and voice systems (Cisco) throughout the firm. Ensures collaboration technology and conference room equipment remain operational for end users throughout daily use. This position is an in-office position and can be located in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis or Salt Lake City.
As a Senior A/V Specialist, you will
- Set up, coordinate, monitor and provide ongoing support for A/V, video recording and video conferencing services using WebEx Control Hub and other cloud-based services.
- Support on-site multicast webcasting/content streaming on internal and external networks.
- Support desktop based audio and video conferencing technologies, mobile device based audio and video conferencing technology and Microsoft Teams Collaboration technology.
- Track A/V and VTC service requests via the firm’s tracking and support system and troubleshoot video teleconferencing (VTC) endpoints and solve issues regarding conference room audio and video equipment.
- Resolve, document and follow up on all conference room technology outages and incidents and report and provide status for all incidents related to the firm’s Webex and Zoom hosted solutions.
- Maintain and track inventory of A/V and video services equipment and perform quarterly preventive maintenance on VTC systems and identify any equipment in need of corrective repairs.
The selected individual will be self-motivated with strong customer service and team building skills, have an exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Solid communication skills and the ability to communicate with non-technical personnel are required. The ability to work independently, set priorities and manage multiple deadlines is essential.
The Senior A/V Specialist will have minimum of 5 years of A/V and Collaboration technology related experience with at least three (3) years of experience with Cisco Video Endpoints and knowledge of conference room scheduling systems (EMS, Rendezvous). We will also consider an undergraduate degree preferably in a technology-related field and 3 years of relevant experience. Previous experience working in a law firm or professional services environment preferred. The ability to travel (approximately 25%) to the firm's various offices for support, installation, training and maintenance services is required.
Ballard Spahr is committed to increasing diversity in the legal profession and to supporting the communities where we live and work. People from all backgrounds are valued and integrated into every part of the firm. Diverse candidates including women, people of color and members of the LGBTQAI+ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The health, safety and well-being of our Ballard community is a top priority. Therefore, all lawyers and staff are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. In connection with this policy, we will require proof of vaccination. We believe this is the best way for us to fulfill our legal obligation to provide a safe workplace, which has been and continues to be a top priority as we manage the many challenges of the pandemic. If you have any questions regarding the firm’s vaccination policy, please contact our Human Resources Department at HRD@ballardspahr.com.
The Firm is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Ballard Spahr offers excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a generous paid time off program. For immediate consideration, please visit https://jobs.silkroad.com/BallardSpahr/Careers and apply online.
Ballard Spahr is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse environment. The firm encourages applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, transgender status, sex stereotyping, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.