Manager, Continuous Improvement and Growth Execution
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Location: Fergus Falls, MN
At Otter Tail Power, our employees help us to serve the communities we support by producing reliable, affordable, and environmentally responsible electricity. Our employees’ impact can take many forms. In this role, Manager, Continuous Improvement and Growth Execution will develop and lead a sustainable culture of innovation and growth.
Some examples of activities include:
- Build a continuous improvement culture throughout the organization by consulting internal stakeholders and creating processes that incorporate a growth mindset.
- Establish oversight and tracking of continuous improvement efforts through the identification of metrics and the training of leadership partners.
- Collaborate with the regulatory department to evaluate and optimize various cost recovery strategies.
- Lead acquisition strategy by identifying and recommending targets, fostering relationships, executing due diligence plans and negotiating.
We’re seeking candidates with a wide range of skills who embody our vision of growth and success for our company and the communities we serve. Some examples of what we’re looking for include:
- A passion for innovation and growth with excellent interpersonal, communication, and change management skills and the resilience to lead an organization through change
- Exceptional analytical mindset matched by sound judgement to research and solve challenging problems in diverse business departments
- Five years of proven experience in continuous improvement, growth execution, cost recovery optimization and acquisitions in a utility environment
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Selected candidates will be required to complete a pre-interview assessment.
We believe employment is a partnership and we expect excellence from our talented employees. To support our employees and help drive their career experience and goals, we provide:
- Competitive wage & benefit package
- Employee stock ownership options
- Retirement savings fund with employer match
- Health insurance plan options
- Training: this includes safety – one of our 5 values and key to our success – technical, compliance and developmental training
- Flexible work schedule including day-to-day and remote options
- Career development is critical to our long-term success. Otter Tail Power employees have opportunities to participate in various leadership development programs, gain access to an a la carte online leadership course catalog, receive mentorship from current leaders and more!
- Access to mental health support from the experts at The Village Family Service Center.
Not sure if this sounds like the right fit for you? At OTP, we are dedicated to building a workplace that fosters diverse perspectives and skillsets, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply, visit our careers page at www.otpco.com. We’ll accept applications through September 12, 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.