Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
BWBR is a full-service Architectural and Interior Design firm with broad experience in health care, higher education, corporate, government, transportation, and recreation project types. Our offices are in Omaha, Nebraska, Saint Paul, Minnesota, and Madison, Wisconsin. At BWBR you can craft your career based on your passions and strengths, with support from our team. We help you grow by getting to know your strengths and playing to those strengths in your role. We will also work to provide you with consistent learning opportunities. We value great design, curiosity and dedication to colleagues, clients, and projects. If you are personally passionate about the same things, we want to hear from you.
The person in this position is responsible for managing the company’s front desk and lobby area in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner. Please note this role requires in-person presence as it will serve the important function of being the first point-of-contact to greet guests and clients at our office in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This is not a remote or hybrid role.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Answer incoming calls, provide necessary information to callers, direct calls appropriately, and take and relay messages.
• Provide a great first impression when greeting and directing visitors.
• Sort and route incoming mail and deliveries.
• Organize and maintain appointment calendar with Microsoft Outlook.
• Make travel, meeting, and other arrangements for staff, as needed.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare letters and documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area, work café, and conference rooms.
• Serve as back-up to other Admin team members.
• Other projects as needed.
Ideal candidates will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Familiarity with receptionist responsibilities.
• Customer service experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively; strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to prioritize and complete work for multiple assignments with minimal direction.
• Customer Service/Reception experience.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program, and a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan to all employees. BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration.
We offer a vibrant, professional office setting in the Infor Commons Building in downtown Saint Paul, conveniently served by multiple bus routes, and offering various parking options. We provide a work environment designed to engage, empower, and enhance both those we work for and those we work with.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please submit a cover letter and resume.
DOCUMENTS BEING UPLOADED MUST BE LESS THAN 5 MB
Applicants should be able to comply with BWBR’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination.