Looking for a dependable, detail-oriented Master Electrician to join our team. A larger company in Bloomington, MN.
The Master Electricians responsibilities include:
Installing, repairing and servicing electrical systems, observing safety guidelines, documenting each project, providing material cost and time estimates, able to easily diagnose Electrical faults, provide excellent customer service, sourcing electrical components, interpreting blue prints and drawing rough sketches when required. Obtaining required permits, equipment, tools and materials for projects. Testing and troubleshooting systems. Provide assistance during emergencies as well as working with clients, vendors and other Electricians.
Master Electrician Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MN Class A Masters License
- A valid Drivers License
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with power tools and other equipment in construction
- Firm grasp of health and safety codes
- Basic computer skills
- Able to make decisions under pressure
- Maintenance Experience preferred
- Must be a team player
Email to apply - Amy.McGibbon@gd-ms.com