Description: About us
As a Fortune 500 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
A role within Roundel is an opportunity to be part of a priority business for Target. Roundel is Target's media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments, and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
As a Senior Analyst
on the Performance and Insights team, you will engage directly with Roundel's clients to review how their media investments are performing, identify ways to optimize and grow their media investment, bring innovation to clients, and elevate their understanding of the Target guest.Who You Are...
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience Digital Media, Agency, Marketing or Retail
- Experience with client engagement
- Strong analytical skills and ability to judge and quantify results of advertising and know how to present recommendations
- Ability to synthesize datasets to build a compelling story
In-depth understanding of the digital marketplace
- Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization tools or web analytic tools
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.