Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.Experiential Marketing
at Target is an integral part of the marketing mix and is leveraged to connect with everyone from the general public to influencers, media, business partners, community partners and team members. Within Target, experiential activations have played a large role in helping make Target an iconic brand - from an immersive holiday experience like Target Wonderland to creating a fashion show on the side of a hotel to Target's Annual Meeting with 20,000 attendees. Experiential excellence and innovation is part of Target's brand DNA.
As an Experiential Business Partner
, you will be responsible for a variety of organizational functions supporting the broader team. You will be the center of operations learning and leaning in to basics and fundamentals of Experiential Marketing at Target. You will collaborate with others and complete daily tasks in planning, execution, communications, scheduling, budgeting, sourcing, kitting and shipping.
You will multitask across projects, prioritize responsibilities and quickly adapt plans to fit the changing landscape.
You will work with some of the best agency and production partners in the business as well as the world-class Target Creative team to support industry-leading experiences that consistently deliver on strategic objectives.
The exciting part of retail? It's always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- One - three years of experience in B2B Meetings and/or Events preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-starter who can set objectives for own work and provide support to projects and others
- Ability to work well with process and procedure and tools required for daily work
- Ability to navigate budgets and timelines
- Desire and ability to work within a short or cyclical production timeline
- Ability to be calm under pressure, especially in the onsite environment
- Exhibits integrity, ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness
- Positive attitude with curiosity
- Ability to travel, work evenings, weekends and some holidays to support execution
- Ability to do work in Microsoft Office 365, Slack and Zoom
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.