Senior Systems Analyst
Data Recognition Corporation
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this role
Please, no agencies
The Systems Analyst position works within the application development group translating client/product features into use cases and detailed requirements for application development projects. The position involves regular interaction with cross-functional application development teams, product owners, clients, and various departments within DRC. The position requires collaboration across all IT domains and business units, and requires excellent communication and relationship management skills to influence teams and clients to successfully implement technology products.
● Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with clients, product owners, developers, and business leaders including written communication and/or oral presentations.
● Translate product strategy, product features, and client requests into use cases and detailed requirements.
● Provide use cases, work-flow diagrams, and detailed requirements to application developers and software quality testers.
● Provide detailed requirements to application developers and software quality testers.
● Analyze requirements and features against existing application features and functionality.
● Analyze system problems, propose technical solutions, and provide recommendations to application development teams and architects.
● Analyze software requirements and software quality testing results to ensure requirements have been met.
● Analyze data from application logs or databases.
● Provide consistent and effective project status to IT leadership and DRC business stakeholders.
This person will learn in-depth knowledge of the Educational Technology (EdTech) landscape and a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and the need for use cases and detailed requirements to align DRC’s applications to product and client requirements.
● 4+ years business analysis, system analysis, or software development experience.
● Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
● Some Familiarity with XML and database queries
● Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science/Engineering, or related field OR equivalent experience plus a bachelor’s degree.
● EdTech industry experience is helpful, but not required.
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position
No Agencies, Please
Company cannot provide sponsorship for this position
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V