Description: About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Are you ready to bring your passion and expertise to Target to help cultivate a powerfully positive local and global presence? For the experienced corporate responsibility pro with a strong and time-tested background in non-profit leadership, a role in CR could be that just-right fit. Join our team where business savvy meets the greater good and you'll soon see-this about so much more than volunteerism. You'll rise to the challenge of maintaining Target's good stewardship of the environment, its resources and its key partnerships with other organizations. As part of CR, the Target Foundation focuses on where to best allocate funds to support various programs and initiatives. Or you might assist with sustainable global sourcing practices, and projects that foster environmental responsibility and ways to minimize our footprint at both the macro and store levels. Whatever your role with CR, you'll help influence how Target leverages its distinctive brand and unparalleled resources to set the bar for responsible, sustainable and charitable business practices. About you:
As a Sr. Manager Business Integration -- Adoption/Change Management
you'll enable strategic change by efficiently driving the adoption of Target Forward initiatives into the business. You'll do this by generating leadership commitment to sustainability, creating initiative momentum, educating team members, and driving integration in processes & systems allowing the business to 'transition' from today into the future with minimal disruption. You'll consult & partner with CR to develop compelling cases for change to enable a clear understanding of the business opportunity, create a sense of urgency, and generate a call to action. You'll also work closely with business teams across Target to develop adoption strategies & plans and will support communication, socialization, and buy-in efforts of key initiatives that enable the adoption of new sustainable ways of working and overall integration in the business of Target Forward/sustainability. This role will drive a comprehensive integration/change plan/strategy to systematically hardwire sustainability at Target prioritizing areas critical to the delivery of Target Forward commitments. A few short-term key areas for focus for integration efforts include but are not limited to embedding sustainability considerations into day-to-day operations across Merchandising, Transportation, Marketing, and team member experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related discipline. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant work experience related to consulting in Change Management and Human-Centered Design, and/or four years in a consulting capacity within a major consulting firm with experience leading large scale business transformation project.
- Experience implementing medium to large change initiatives in a matrixed environment, communicating plans across corporate and/or functional teams
- Experience with innovative communication and change tactics, such as immersive experiences, change agent network, engaging communications, and learning experiences
- Exceptional stakeholder understanding, engagement, and communication skills
- Project management experience juggling multiple projects while maintaining keen attention to detail and carrying out project work backs, timelines, and budgets
- Strong demonstrated ability in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, and other design tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data, and drive experience-centric change actions
- Experience initiating and driving the conceptualization process contributing insight into innovative approaches to managing change
- Proven experience comprehending business needs, synthesizing technical and specialized knowledge, and translating them into a cohesive strategy
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scaled Agile development approach
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year.
The salary range is $85,400-$153,700.
Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.