Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
MARKETING MANAGER - ACQUISITION
Work Location: Work from Home or Office for your Day
The health and safety of our employees, members, providers, and our community is our highest priority. Therefore, all new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting at UCare, subject to limited exceptions such as for a sincerely held religious belief or for medical reasons.
The Market Manager - Acquisition is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, programs, and tactics - across all channels and audiences - that meet business and organizational acquisition goals for Medicare, Individual and Family Plans, and new business. This includes leading, coordinating, and collaborating with your team members, partners, and key stakeholders to ensure acquisition metrics and enrollment goals are met.
• Develop and execute measurable Annual Marketing Plan to include marketing strategies, programs, and tactics designed to drive strong lead-generation supporting product enrollment growth goals in alignment with product roadmap, company strategic plan and actions, and company mission. Collaborate with Marketing Associate Director-Acquisition to ensure alignment with 3-year Strategic Marketing Plan focused on improved experience and enrollment. Adhere to allocated spending budgets, adjusting in response to shifts in tactics and new opportunities.
• Manage assigned staff ensuring professional growth and employee engagement are central to management approach. Ensure annual development and performance goals are documented and measured.
• Organize and lead cross-functional Matrix Acquisition Team to bring together Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and other key ad hoc stakeholders to review and support the marketing strategy, marketing plan execution and measurement, and to evaluate and drive opportunities for growth. Deploy leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflict and ensure input and collaboration among team members and stakeholders. Track and report marketing and sales Key Performance Indicators and campaign results through a team dashboard.
• Work with Business Development and leadership on partner plans and new business opportunities and partnerships. Make recommendations on marketing approach, including marketing plan and tactics, and manage resources to meet deliverables.
• Collaborate with Product Management to understand product performance and adjust the marketing tactics in response to customer behavior and results. Align marketing plan and materials to support new product launches and adjustments to existing products, including communications, advertisements, and promotions. Participate in product teams and product roadmap planning and other activities as appropriate.
• Collaborate with Sales Leaders on execution of sales materials needed to support sales plan. Monitor performance of materials and adjust tactics as needed.
• Work closely with Content Strategists, Communication Leads, Project Manager, Project Lead, and external agency partners to coordinate communications plan with campaigns, messaging, and tactics that support achievement of annual marketing strategies and plan. Partner to execute materials to support the plan, including online tools, website, printed catalogs and price lists, and other print training and support materials.
• Collaborate with agencies (traditional, digital, and direct mail) on go-to-market campaigns and direct response tactics. Manage agency performance to ensure deliverables are met.
• Meet regularly with key stakeholders in other departments to ensure alignment of materials and activities to marketing plan. Work with Project Manager, Project Lead, Content Strategies, Communication Leads, and agency partners to provide tools and support to other work groups to accomplish objectives.
• Collaborate with Senior Marketing Analyst on campaign goals, key performance indicators, and performance analysis. Measure results of campaigns and programs; adjust and report as needed.
• Prepare and present marketing plan key elements to leadership and other stakeholders as needed at meetings. Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting with team members, senior leaders, and key stakeholder groups.
• Work closely with other Market Managers and Content Strategists on cross-segment opportunities and collaborative projects. Participate in cross-functional projects that impact marketing acquisition planning and execution.
• Follow department and company guidelines and procedures.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in marketing or a closely related field; MBA preferred. Demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Five years of corporate or non-profit experience in marketing, strategy, and/or product management; or three years' experience in marketing, strategy, or product management with MBA. Proficiency with Microsoft Office systems.
At least three years of experience in health care marketing preferred. Business to consumer experience a plus. Experience working in a government-regulated industry also a plus.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 10/14/2022