Description: Job Description
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals while gaining experience in areas such as apparel design, accessory design, and graphic/textile design.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Gain experience in multiple facets of the Product Development Process
- Design products and solutions using the product development process
- Responsibilities may include assisting in design sessions, collaborating with Engineers, and working cross functionally with Merchant teams
- Obtain hands-on experience in a corporate environment
- Apply your skills to help create better products for our guests
- Experience job shadow opportunities with Technical Designers, Target Sourcing Services, Merchandising, Merchandise Testing and/or Color Labs
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Current student working towards a Fine Arts (Graphic Design & Illustration), Industrial Design, Home Product Design, or Product Engineering degree. (3.0 GPA or above)
- Experience with relevant computer applications a plus: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Solid Works, In-Design (remove Karat CAD or U4ia)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a current Target Scholar
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.