Description: About Us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target Creative is the in-house creative agency dedicated to bringing one of the world's most beloved and recognizable brands to life. Whether through design, marketing or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Target's dynamic, inventive and unmistakable storytelling to its massive global audience. Our mission is to inspire a sense of joy, wonder and excitement, and to take our guests-and ourselves-somewhere new. Never resting on past wins or settling for anything less than extraordinary, our origin story built us to thrive in the competitive and changing retail marketplace. We tell a compelling and cohesive brand story, maximizing our messages across multiple platforms-whether via a digital art gallery or a new $1 billion children's clothing brand. Operating as one fully integrated team in both the U.S. and overseas, Target Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, design, writing, video production, operations, digital, UX, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our Target teams. Together, we tackle every creative challenge with our amplified strengths, ultimately bearing the groundbreaking creative work that helps make Target the decisive guest favorite, year after year.
Target Studio is an integral part of Target's Marketing Team and is leveraged for photo and video production services. We partner with teams across the company to bring the Target Brand to life.
This role provides marketing channels superior client service and creative solutions resulting in elevated guest experience and sales. This role provides essential support for Target Creative and Ecommerce photo production by receiving, validating and distributing samples for advertising purposes. Responsibilities also include managing a large database of samples in our warehouse; ensuring sample assets are available for production needs.
- Using our internal tracking system, validate accuracy of direct ship samples, resolve issues, and organize flow-through of samples to Ecommerce and Marketing projects.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners; act as liaison for Photo Studio teams, Merchandising and Marketing teams and Target vendors.
- Use photo production schedules, Marketing requests and Pegasus data to execute sample pulls and coordinate project shipments. Problem-solve and facilitate sample sharing.
- Maintain sample inventory and execute disposition directives based on data analytics, launch dates and brand launch schedules.
- Coordinate packing and shipping samples with internal logistics partners to local and nation-wide studios.
- Partner with Merchandising to understand inventory assortment and Target owned brand and "limited-time-only" usage restrictions.
- Partner with Inventory Analyst to help manage sample inventory, disposition, and space allocation using data analytics and disposition rules and guidelines. Create reports to extract data for planning and decision-making.
- Maintain inventory database; update inventory records to improve database integrity; work with TTS team to prioritize, develop and implement database enhancements.
- Identify areas of opportunity within current processes to gain efficiencies; develop new processes to improve overall workflow.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of photo studio production and inventory management.
- Detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects at various stages of execution.
- Team player with a high level of professionalism; strong interpersonal skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional team setting.
- Flexible and highly adaptable, ability to work well under tight deadline pressure.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, inventory mgmt. systems/databases.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for 5-6 hours with minimal sitting.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.