Description: About Us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together. Food & Beverage Pyramid Overview
At Target, food is life. So it's the mission of our newly integrated Food & Beverage organization to help our guests more easily discover the joy of food. We thrive on giving families new favorite ways to eat well and cook less, simply and affordably. With curated in-store experiences and a streamlined assortment designed to inspire and save time, we understand the importance of food to our guests' everyday life-from snack duty at soccer practice to important family gatherings and holidays. Join our centralized Food & Beverage team where you'll partner with people from literally every area of the business. Here, you'll help dream up new ways to offer our guests a reliably wonderful experience with the freshness, selection and value they expect and deserve from Target. Food & Beverage Supply Chain
A role in Target's Food Supply Chain is a chance to truly serve our guests with speed, freshness and quality. We strengthen the efficiency of product delivery and partner across Target's Global Supply Chain to provide the highest quality food products to our guests-on time, every time. Here, your role might be extracting business insights from data, solving problem statements, conducting gap analysis and recommending focus areas for leadership. Or you'll be an inventory management resource whose specialized point of view informs what we buy, from whom, how much and where it needs to go from there. You'll leverage inventory positioning to achieve the best possible product availability, and establish and develop great relationships with our vendors to encourage on-time delivery. Or join our team in a food distribution center where you're on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible-a critical differentiator that keeps Target guests coming back for more.
A role in Outbound Logistics, means you'll focus on the efficient transportation of product from the Target distribution network and stores to our guests. Here, you'll be challenged to pivot seamlessly from analysis and planning, to working with internal partners to achieve the aggressive, transformative goals we have ahead of us. You'll establish and develop great relationships with our field operations teams to encourage on-time shipment and delivery to our guests. And you'll analyze transportation supplier capabilities for maximum speed, reliability and cost effectiveness. Focus on carrier relationship and engagement will be key to the success in this role.
As a Senior Logistics Analyst
, the primary function of this role is to support Target's Food & Beverage Transportation network by working inside our logistics application, JDA Transportation Manager maintaining and inputting accurate data, performing business system maintenance, and monitoring system performance. The role would work closely with business stakeholders and Lead Supply Chain Analyst to ensure overall system health.
This role will also work closely with business users to understand the processes and requirements that JDA Transportation Manger will solve. When customization are needed, they will translate the processes and requirements into changes within the JDA system to create and deliver a solution. They will provide system configuration expertise to ensure that data is input, received and flowing timely and accurately. To ensure the JDA system is performing at optimal levels, they would monitor and configure the application as needed to enable all software features essential to the business.
- Maintains multiple data sources and tables (ex. carrier SCAC hierarchy, locations, lanes, rates, resources, ELC table, import system table) and performs critical set-up activities
- Execution of necessary testing in support of maintenance activities, enhancements or system patches
- Responsible for maintaining key relationships with internal business partners and collaborating to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions
- Develop ongoing enhancements to store delivery route planning which improves store service and reduces overall store delivery transportation expense
- Acquires information about emerging functionalities and solutions, and implement them within the business
- Analyzes and recommends solutions and technology to achieve business partners needs
- Involved in all facets of a JDA implementation, rollout, migration, integration, upgrades, testing, performance tuning, research and development of JDA in the areas of configuration, conversions, interfaces, reports, extensions and customizations
- Serves as a subject knowledge expert of the system specific modules from both a technical and functional perspective
- Ensures business and systems updates are executed in a timely manner
- Understand the principle components of Data Modeling & Analysis utilizing JDA Modular
- Assist in building and conducting simulations of supply chain under new parameters to understand impact of proposed changes to supply chain performance and make appropriate recommendations specific to transportation
- Develop, support and manage efficient supply chain processes through communication and execution of special events, realignments, new store openings and HQ driven initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Recent experience in PC Miler and JDA applications, specifically Transportation Manager
- Demonstrated understanding of current technologies
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Solid customer focus, teamwork, innovation, creativity, and relationship building
- Prefer candidates with previous Supply Chain experience / exposure (HQ or DC's), specifically Transportation
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in PC Miler and JDA - Transportation Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$65,600.00 USD - $118,100.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.