Description: About us
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Target's Global Supply Chain and Logistics
is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop-in stores or on Target.com-we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. So we're looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan and then positively influences others to execute it? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role in Indirect and Reverse Logistics (IRL) means managing the inbound throughput and placement of the indirect materials that are required to operate Target stores and distribution centers. As a member of the Indirect Inventory Management
team, you will directly support Target's physical growth initiative by delivering optimal inventory management strategies for indirect inventory. This inventory portfolio includes non-retail parts/equipment used to display product on the sales floor and enhance the physical experience in new and existing stores.
As an Inventory Analyst, you will:
- Use the right combination of data and expertise to achieve the best possible indirect inventory availability to support all In Store Delivery (ISD) dates for New Stores, Remodels, Special Projects, Brand Launches, and Transitions
- Execute timely, accurate ordering and be responsible for inventory management processes based on the inventory's position in the supply chain: inbound, on-hand, and/or outbound
- Leverage problem solving skills to research issues, gather key data and identify trends from various sources of information, and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Become the expert: Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of key business drivers and implications of decisions; Build out new capabilities to improve business performance
- Deliver visibility to inventory strategies, risks, and outcomes by tracking key assumptions and progress towards critical project milestones; Deliver expeditious resolution of issues to make it easy for Stores to service Guests
- Collaborate effectively and develop a reputation of reliability and accountability across all internal and external partners; Approach adversity with composure and with a clear focus on delivering the best solution for the Guest
- Scope of work and Job duties may change at any time based on business needs.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- A performance driven individual who demonstrates strong initiative
- Ability to demonstrate curiosity, quick learning, and resiliency
- Ability to manage, interpret, and maintain organization of large amount of data
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and act with urgency
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and processes; and willingness to drive the change when necessary to achieve better outcomes
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external audiences
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$52,200.00 USD - $94,000.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.