Description: About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day virtual symposium for 100 rising Juniors. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.Location and Dates:
Application Deadline: July 2
Symposium Event Dates: August 3-5Symposium Opportunities:
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Learn about Target and career opportunities within stores
- Hear from our Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- Engage in job shadowing with Team Members in stores
- Participate in a case-study
- Event attendees are guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2023 Internship
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a phone interview with a Recruiter. More about the Stores Internship. As a potential 2023 Summer Intern, you will:
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating between December 2023-August 2024
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Gain a valuable realistic job preview of the Executive Team Leader role over a defined period of time and in multiple areas of the business to drive guest experience and impact your store's financial, team and operational performance.
- Work closely with a mentor while learning different business areas and functions within our stores.
- Spend your days leading and motivating a team, driving sales results, merchandising products and providing an exceptional experience for our guests. It will be your leadership that guides your team to grow and achieve goals.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.