Description: 2023 Diversity Leadership Symposium - Supply Chain HQAbout us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Event Description:
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day virtual symposium for 100 rising Juniors. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.Location and Dates:
Application Deadline: June 2
Symposium Event Dates: August 9-11Symposium Opportunities:
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Learn about Target and career opportunities within Supply Chain HQ.
- Hear from our Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- Engage in job shadowing with Team Members in Supply Chain HQ
- Participate in a case-study
- Event attendees are guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2024 Internship
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a phone interview with a Recruiter. More about a Supply Chain Internship.
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating between December 2024-August 2025
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineer, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics and more!
As a potential 2024 Summer Intern, you willgain a realistic job preview into life as an Inventory Analyst. Learn how to apply your financial, analytical and communication skills to impact the bottom line as we work to deliver products to guests anytime and anywhere. Manage a project from start to finish, and culminate your summer experience by presenting your results to leadership within your department. You'll gain valuable insight into the day-to-day role of an Inventory Analyst, and see how they negotiate and maintain business relationships with the largest vendors in the industry. We'll be supporting you with extensive training and robust development to help you grow as a strong Inventory Analyst Intern. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.