Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We're the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target's passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world's best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies-and the brightest people-to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
Target is looking for passionate software engineers to be a part of our Women in Technology Symposium. This three-day event is focused on inclusion, empowerment and professional development for aspiring software engineers. Attend to meet and learn from Target's passionate software engineers.
Event highlights include:
- Job shadows with Target engineers
- Tech talks led by Target technology leaders
- Professional development activities and workshops
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Networking program (or related technical discipline) at sophomore status
- Problem solver who likes to build things, tackle complex technical challenges
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one programming language
- Demonstrates and continuously builds upon domain-specific knowledge
- Like collaborating with a team and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Demonstrates a passion for inclusion and community
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.