Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
CCO PROJECT MANAGER
Work Location: Work from home
This position is responsible to manage projects and facilitate the resolution of various issues and/or inquiries related to Claims Configuration and/or other Configuration and Claims Operations (CCO) System issues. You will provide core project management functions throughout the project life cycle including, but not limited to authoring various project-related documents, managing communication and relationships, and assisting with project validation through test planning and execution. Serve as a liaison between the business and technical areas; collaborate with business and technical teams to triage and troubleshoot solutions; and ensure requirements and solutions conform to departmental, corporate, industry and government standards as specified. Provide project management support to other CCO department initiatives and improvements in alignment with department plans, strategic initiatives, goals and objectives. Serve as the department's single point of contact for cross functional projects such as Annual Readiness.
• Collaborate with business analysts and key stakeholders to perform analysis, define business requirements, and implement innovative solutions that solve for submitted escalations and inquiries, general business problems and support the CCO Department Plan.
• Serve as the CCO single point of contact for company-wide initiatives.
• Collaborate with CCO Leadership to identify and implement repeatable and sustainable process improvement efforts involving enhancements to end-to-end CCO processes and supporting systems and vendors to increase department effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ensure business requirements are documented and translated into technical requirements used for driving technical improvements.
• Maintain a comprehensive, sustainable project management process and work collaboratively with teams to support CCO goals and objectives. Collaborate with CCO Leadership and key stakeholders to define project direction; develop, communicate and manage project plans.
• Coordinate key project activities. Drive project efforts and facilitate project-related meetings. Partner with upstream and downstream stakeholders to ensure seamless and predictable outcomes.
• Define, document and manage project scope and risks. Monitor progress and communicate project updates as needed to CCO leadership and key stakeholders
• Develop and implement process controls. Collect baseline and post-implementation measures to ensure solutions deliver desired business benefit.
• Coordinate key vendor and business project activities.
• Remain current with project management, process improvement and analysis tools and methodologies.
• Committee and/or work group representation as needed.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business preferred; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Three years of project management experience, including facilitation and leading cross-functional teams. Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Health Plan Operations; Microsoft Project; Visio; SharePoint.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 12/20/2022