Sr. Director, Language Solutions
The Product Director is responsible for managing all of the activities for their respective product lines, from planning, client retention to strategy to execution and profitability. Incumbent demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the customer and the product, along with a comprehensive understanding of DRC’s processes and expertise. Incumbent focuses strategic vision to high level client-related issues and needs, defining approaches and processes in situations that may be new or unclear. This incumbent will provide overall responsibility and guidance for the product.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap and determine priorities for ELL assessment solutions.
- Determine market requirements for current and future products through market research and interacting with current customers and potential future customer.
- Coordinate communication through sales and project management so that clients are kept informed and their needs are met.
- Work with the marketing team to insure appropriate messaging and sales promotion are provided to the sales team.
- Serve as expert with respect to customers, the market, and the competition.
- Interact with internal teams to share updates on product features and benefits, financial updates, messaging, demos, and trainings, as well as answering Tier III customer questions and creating FAQs.
- Anticipate, Initiate and lead interactions among Program Management, Product Development, Marketing Communications, and the Sales staff to ensure coordination of development and marketing activities for the respective product lines.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drive solutions across teams (e.g. Development, Program Team, Marketing Communications).
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Approximately 10% of time will be spent in the field with customers and Sales.
- Responsible for the look and feel of the product: Determine what the client/students wants/needs.
- Identify and move to PAC the IS development work needed to deliver the products.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.