Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
IT APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR - LEANIX
Work Location: Work from Home or Office for Your Day
The health and safety of our employees, members, providers, and our community is our highest priority. Therefore, all new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting at UCare, subject to limited exceptions such as for a sincerely held religious belief or for medical reasons.
As the IT Application Administrator - LeanIX, you are responsible for managing LeanIX operations throughout the IT/PMO organization. LeanIX is UCare's Enterprise Architecture tool that allows teams increased IT transparency for faster project start-ups and reduces risk throughout the project lifecycle and provides improved visibility to manage change. You will be the business owner for the LeanIX application and its integrations to ServiceNow, along with future integrations to Azure DevOps (ADO), and Collibra Data Governance. Leading a project team, you will determine LeanIX standards in the IT/PMO lifecycle, plan and maintain a roadmap along with both user and system documentation. In this role, you will provide technical expertise and support for the application and its functionality along with collaborating to develop relationships with peers and the business to better understand processes and business needs.
• Provide administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, maintenance, and upgrades for LeanIX.
• Provide day-to-day operational support including responding to incidents, troubleshooting, and executing corrective action.
• Develop and document procedures for startup, execution, shutdown, backup, and recovery of LeanIX.
• When necessary, interact with LeanIX vendor to reach problem resolution; may include opening a service call, providing logs, and responding to advice received by phone call or email.
• Collaborate with end users, business analysts, technical architects, and application developers to define and model the enterprise solution to ensure proper integration of other application into LeanIX.
• Develop and enforce governing regulation processes that adhere to Information Management Architecture standards and best practices.
• Work with the Architecture team and Management to set strategic and operational objectives each year.
• Provide training, coaching, and mentoring for a successful and robust onboarding and ongoing experience for all new and existing enterprise customers.
• Report on LeanIX adoption towards yearly goals and objectives translating UCare stakeholder feedback into LeanIX enhancement and reports.
• Create custom reports in LeanIX based on Business user needs and requirements.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Management; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
LeanIX experience with knowledge in setup-up, upgrades, and integration. Five years of experience successfully supporting business applications. Experience with business processes and modeling. Experience working collaboratively across teams to reach business initiatives and create value. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written communications. Experience with facilitating prototyping sessions with a variety of end users and stakeholders.
Experience within a health care provider environment. Experience with Enterprise Architecture tools, such as LeanIX. Expert level of knowledge of infrastructure, cloud, software, and integration design.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 12/30/2022