Job Description: Folder Gluer Specialist 101651About Us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love.
We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Printing Services means leveraging print and print finishing skills to create the in-store promotional messages that help guests get the most value out of their Target runs.
As a Folder Gluer Specialist working within Target Printing Services, you'll assist in make-ready and running of fold and glue equipment.
- Responsible for assisting operator in making ready, running, and troubleshooting a folder/gluer while achieving the standard production rates and quality.
- Catch final product and box of end of delivery belt while ensuring quality standards.
- Maintains strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Enters all production data into the Monarch data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned as required by the Production Manager.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe work area. Cleans work area before moving to the next task.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About You:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to stand for long periods of time and use a variety of motor skills including pushing and pulling, lifting up to 50+ pounds, bending, twisting, fine manual dexterity, acute vision, color vision, etc.
- Able to read and understand simple technical instructions in English.
- Capable of following written and oral instructions.
- Able to work rotating 12hour shift schedule.
- Preferred folder gluer experience, but not necessary.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.