Description: Primary Function
Support the implementation and advancement of PSQA processes and capabilities to ensure consistency and calibration across all global offices to deliver on guest experience in a framework that mitigates risk and empower vendors to own product quality. Support PSQA Operations Team vision creation and roadmap for global implementation of solutions and tools.Job ResponsibilitiesTeam
- Provides holistic and sustainable change management across all PSQA teams, offices, and business partners.
- Support the team talent development strategies - KSA, partner with HR L&D building and implementing trainings
- Provides training to team members (PSQA, TD, Sourcing, RS, etc.) and vendors/factories as Targets QMS program evolves
Processes, Procedures and Best Practices
- Support process flow development, maintenance, and continuous improvement on all CTV/P related QMS activities
- Support and facilitates standardization and calibration of all CTP quality and engineering processes across countries and teams (internal and external)
- Understand and able to assess the effectiveness of a factory's preventive QMS and its sustainability against varying manufacturing processes.
- Understand the team in quality management and tools for oversight of field operations
- Partners with CTV Sourcing to understand Brand Strategy and guest expectations
- Understand guest expectations through the voice of the guest; always guiding the team through the guest lens in decision-making.
Communication and CFT Collaboration
- Works with SMEs to develops, drive, and standardizes processes and procedures globally.
- Connects and leverages the expertise of PSQA SMEs, Senior Leadership and collaborates with CFT's and Vendors to ensure enterprise priorities are met.
- Provides operational resources, systems, tools and training to drive efficiency and effectiveness for all PSQA teams in delivering QMS strategy
- Support holistic and strategic communication interaction points across PSQA (CTP/V, CTB) CFT's and stakeholders for alignment.
- Support shaping of project direction through interpreting analysis findings and recommend solutions to support project goals
- Ensures learnings are shared across different locations to continually improve processes. Shares current and future plans with other pyramids to ensure a common understanding of objectives and smooth rollout at implementation time.
- Successfully navigate through tough choices and be able to articulate its point of view to leaders, peers, team members and vendor/factories.
- Steer decision effectiveness and efficiency; take smart risk based on facts, figures and guest insights through critical thinking
- Support the creation, monitoring, and reporting of KPIs
- Extensive use of quantifiable data and KPIs in decision-making
- Responsible for driving consistency on data analytics and reporting used by PSQA teams and business partners (Support business in identifying WHAT they are and HOW they should be used
- Work with the Analytics and Reporting business champion and the project team on defining the KPI and operational metrics and drive adoption and performance review routines
- Work with SPARK, INSPECTORIO program team, and other individual project teams on technology adoption across CTV/P PSQA teams and business partners
- Thought partner to the OB S&O tech and data team on the connectivity of technology capabilities built across OB
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Major in engineering, with Lean or 6 Sigma certification, TQM, Project Management
- Quality management, product and manufacturing experience/knowledge
- Minimum 6 years' experience (manufacturing/retail)
- Experience managing large scale strategic projects in US or European based corporation
- Excellent leadership/interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to plan, lead, organize and execute
- Result orientated, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Committed to continuous learning
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
- Working Knowledge of Technology, Data and analytics including Microsoft windows and Office software applications.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.