JOIN TARGET CYBERSECURITY AS A LEAD ENGINEER - SPLUNK SUPPORT
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation - and right now, we are up to big things.
The Cyber Fusion Center is the heart of Target's security team and a place where innovation happens daily. Interested in a culture that combines invention and creative freedom, ongoing learning, engineering excellence, and stellar outcomes? We are, too - that's why we work here. Join our team to take new enterprise security solutions from concept to release, collaborating with both software & security engineers to innovate on helping defend Target's network using cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a seasoned Splunk engineer to coordinate with a number of disparate customer bases, understand their logging requirements and log sources, and ingest new data sources. An ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding of SIEMs, structured and unstructured data along with an ability to create custom reports and dashboards using complex data elements. Strong listening and communications skills are also required to respond concisely and accurately to users' questions about the platform and to help upskill when needed.
• 4-year degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• 4+ years of Splunk Enterprise Security experience, to include installation, configuration, administration and
• Experience with both on-prem and cloud Splunk environments
• Deep understanding of SIEM, log collection, parsing and onboarding new data sources
• Experience with Common Information Model (CIM)
• Experience with various operating system, host-based and network-based security log sources
• Ability to train, assist and answer questions for a broad customer base across the spectrum of technical ability
• Ability to maintain deep technical knowledge within areas of expertise
• SOAR experience
• Scripting and coding knowledge
• Experience working in a highly collaborative cyber fusion center with cross-functional teams
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.