- TreeHouse Private Brands
- Lakeville, Minnesota
- Jan 18, 2023
- Feb 09, 2023
- Job Type
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Supply Chain Procurement
Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) is a leading manufacturer of private label packaged foods and beverages, operating a network of production facilities across the United States and Canada. At TreeHouse Foods, our commitment to excellence extends beyond our products and revolves around our people. We are investing in talent and creating a performance-based culture where employees can do their best work, directly impacting our mission to make high quality, affordable food for our customers, communities and families. We hope you will consider joining the team and being part of our future.
What You Gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Enrollment in our wellness and employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays, vacation, and other competitive paid time off opportunities
- An inclusive working environment where you can build meaningful work relationships with a diverse group of people
- Leaders who are invested in supporting your career growth
- Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs
Treehouse Foods is a leading manufacturer and distributor of private label packaged foods and beverages. We make high quality food and beverage products that our customers proudly sell to consumers across North America every day. Our Lakeville, MN facility manufactures granola, fruit and specialty bars. We are currently looking for new members to join our team.
We have a position open in our Maintenance Department for an MRO Buyer. This position works Monday-Friday 8 hour daytime shift. Responsible for ordering parts and supplies for operations. Negotiating orders and contracts with the goal of reducing costs. In addition, this position supports other business functions as directed.
The Education and Experience needed for this position include a High School diploma or equivalent and two years of purchasing experience. Knowledge and skills in SMMS systems, SAP is also required.
Other Skills also required include:
▪ Strong computer skills, including Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, and ability to create charts and graphs for presentations
▪ Strong organizational skills and ability to organize and follow through on projects and jobs
▪ Mathematical aptitude - accounting or college level math preferred
▪ Customer service skills, ability to interact with vendors
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Ability to multi-task and set priorities within the department
▪ Quick learner and ability to learn new skills with little or no supervision
▪ Ability to lead others and show why change is needed
▪ Strong attention to document and detect detail
▪ Ability to troubleshoot problems
▪ Willingness and flexibility to support a variety of people with a variety of demands in a professional manner
▪ Strong work ethic