The Minnesota Autism Center (MAC) is currently seeking passionate mental health professionals who are motivated and driven to make a positive impact in the lives of children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)! As a Behavioral Therapist with MAC, you will learn how to effectively provide direct 1:1 therapy to our clients and successfully implement individualized treatment plans using behavioral analysis methods. You will learn how to utilize the skills of conducting behavior management and reinforcement programming, record client progress, and consistently work on a team alongside other mental health professionals to ensure our clients are receiving the highest quality of therapy and treatment possible.
WHY CHOOSE MAC?
Since 1996, the Minnesota Autism Center has been a strong leader in the mental health field, providing our employees with opportunities for professional development, leadership advancement, licensing and education reimbursement, and competitive industry wages. Whether you are just starting out in the mental health field or ready to take your career to the next level, our team at MAC is prepared to mentor and support your journey!
We are proud to offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 100% Employer-Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer-Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Professional Licensing Reimbursement
RETENTION BONUS: We are currently offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus!
Receive $500 after 6 months of employment and $500 after 1 year of employment.
- Desire & passion for providing mental health services
- Ability to work in a group setting or 1:1 with client(s)
- Ability to maintain a level of professionalism with clients and their families
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent Must be at least
- 18 years of age
- Previous experience with ASD and ABA Therapy (not required but strongly recommended)
- Acquired 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness. (Example: 2 years of full time experience)
- Acquired 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness if candidate possesses Bachelor's Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university. (Example: BS Behavioral Science + 1 year of full time experience)
- Master's Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university.
SCHEDULE: This position is on-site with no opportunity for remote work.
Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Part-Time: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM or 1:00PM-4:30PM
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
HOURLY RATE: $19.00 - $21.00 (depending on experience)
See Also: Behavioral Technician, ABA Therapist, Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Mental Health Practitioner, Mental Health Worker
Welcomed to Apply: Paraprofessional, Certified Nursing Assistant, Special Education Teacher, Personal Care Assistant, Direct Support Professional, Direct Support Provider, Home Health Aid, Mental Health Practitioner, Childcare Provider, Caregiver, Social Worker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location