Advantage Services Coordinator
CommonBond Communities is seeking a Housing Stability Coordinator for Concordia Arms. This site is home to seniors and folks living in Long Term Homeless units. The Housing Stability Coordinator will provide resources, advocacy, crisis intervention, and supportive services to residents, as well as plan, coordinate, and evaluate programs designed to support resident housing stability.
- Plan, coordinate, promote, manage, and document the delivery of resident-centered programs and services with a focus on housing stability.
- Work collaboratively with property managers to provide lease education and support residents in overcoming challenges to lease compliance.
- Support resident associations, resident-led activities, and leadership development by providing technical and resource support. Develop collaborative community relationships to support resident housing stability.
- Oversee site budget, prepare and document client case notes on a weekly basis, develop and distribute monthly resident communication.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field or at least three years of experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience working within diverse communities, which include people of various ages, gender, sexual orientations, national origins, income levels, ability levels, religious affiliations, races, and languages.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment with both internal and external partners.
- Experience using MS Office 365 and other software programs.
- Be certified in CPR and First Aid or can become certified within six months of starting position.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and training in elderly and disability services and knowledge of referral processes
- Experience with employment assistance, homelessness, domestic violence, mental illness, chemical dependency and disabilities.
- Have direct experience working with elderly people or persons with disabilities.
- Training in cultural competency and/or bilingual skills.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to file documents.
- Ability to enter data into a computer.
- Ability to interact verbally with internal and external audiences.
- Must be willing and able to travel between sites.
- Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends as scheduled.