Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) is a leading manufacturer of private label packaged foods and beverages, operating a network of production facilities across the United States and Canada. At TreeHouse Foods, our commitment to excellence extends beyond our products and revolves around our people. We are investing in talent and creating a performance-based culture where employees can do their best work, directly impacting our mission to make high quality, affordable food for our customers, communities and families. We hope you will consider joining the team and being part of our future.
What You Gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Enrollment in our wellness and employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays, vacation, and other competitive paid time off opportunities
- An inclusive working environment where you can build meaningful work relationships with a diverse group of people
- Leaders who are invested in supporting your career growth
- Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs
Responsible for planned maintenance and corrective maintenance or repairs to the plant (217,000 sq. ft.) and office (21,201 sq. ft.) building mechanical distribution systems such as compressed air, natural gas, city water, wastewater, fire protection, steam, water treatment, chilled water and HVAC systems. This position is also responsible for general building repairs and maintenance to include grounds, parking areas, building structures, bathrooms and break areas, doors and windows or other duties assigned by Plant Engineering manager as appropriate. Must be willing to respond to calls after normal work hours and to work overtime to include nights and weekends as situations warrant. Must be willing to work on plant holidays/shutdowns as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems; pumps, valves, regulators, instrumentation, piping requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience with steam boiler operations and ability to obtain a Chief Boiler Engineer
- License in two years preferred or Military equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of chilled water systems; compressors, heat exchangers, condensers, glycol piping
- Experience with HVAC equipment and the ability to obtain a refrigeration technician license in one year
- Experience working with construction contractors; writing scope of work, obtaining competitive bids, reviewing designs for correctness, supervising installation/construction work
- Must have acted in a leadership position or have had past supervisory experience
- Previous experience in either food or pharmaceutical manufacturing is desired
- Able to interface with other staff as member of TMP activities, plant quality and safety audits