Description: About us:
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together. As a Sr. Products Ops Manager
, you will leverage product experience to engage multiple levels of product, business, and operational partners in the creation and implementation of team routines that reflect product thinking and connection to OKRs as well as enable portfolio level artifacts and communications that fuel alignment and collaboration. You will be responsible for bringing visibility to dependencies and risks across the product portfolio and enterprise initiatives. You are accountable for collaborating broadly across our product and operations teams to improve our core competencies around strategic planning, portfolio health, and communication. Your core responsibilities include:
- Designing, testing, and stabilizing portfolio routines (integrated across product, business, and technology) that drive clarity and alignment around strategy, goals and outcomes, progress, and test/learn loops.
- Developing a communication framework for our product portfolio to provide visibility to the progress and KPIs associated to our technical investments. Includes working across product, business, and technology - up through senior leadership.
- Identifying where standardization in tools and processes (examples: OKR tracking, road mapping, intake solutions) will create the most positive impact for our teams and owning those solutions (buy/build/partner).
- Developing and coaching best practices (examples: experimentation, storytelling, product planning) across the product teams and with stakeholders.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. About you:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience across technology product management and/or agile coaching
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, scrum teams, sprints, personas)
- Strong ability to self-organize and lead through ambiguity
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology across levels and functions
- Ability to influence peers, partners, and senior leaders to find common ground, push for consistency where possible and navigate competing interests. With the ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional conversations.
- Change management experience and competency
- Experience creating and delivering product tools & stakeholder materials
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$105,800.00 USD - $190,400.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.