JUSTICEPOINT is proud to offer a competitive benefits package which prioritizes the physical and mental wellbeing of our staff including:
- Hybrid schedule (some remote work!)
- 11 PAID holidays each year
- PAID day off for your birthday
- 24 hours of personal time
- PAID vacation and sick time
- Affordable health and dental insurance including voluntary Accident or Critical Illness plans
- FREE vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth through FREE trainings during work hours including trainings that satisfy Continuing Education Units for licensing requirements
- FREE disability insurance
- FREE life insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401K
CLICK TO SEE A FULL LIST OF BENEFITS!
Pretrial Case Managers are the critical link between clients who are economically, racially, and ethnically diverse in navigating the criminal justice system. They hold the client accountable, help ensure appearance at court, and aid in remaining arrest-free during the pretrial period. Clients often experience mental health and/or substance abuse disorders and require a Case Manager who is empathetic, compassionate, and flexible in where they work in the community. The Case Manager should have knowledge of the criminal justice system and act as a neutral party between the client, the prosecuting attorney’s office, and defense attorneys.
The Case Manager will provide supervision and assist clients in reaching successful pretrial supervision outcomes through case management that targets individual barriers and needs; help ensure the client attends all court appearances and remains arrest-free; refer to & have knowledge of available community resources; prepare and submit accurate court reports on the client’s status and progress; provide electronic monitoring services (installing equipment and required field maintenance); other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately, both orally and written
- Organized, attentive to detail, ability to multi-task, work independently
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds
- Fluency in Spanish/Somali/Hmong (spoken and written) preferred
- Previous experience working with criminal justice-involved clients preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Social Work, Psychology, or related human services field
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance
- Ascribe to and champion The Difference Principles
- Full-Time, salary with benefits
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
JUSTICEPOINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.