Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota's leading health plans. We provide more than 600,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs.
UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We're an organization that's going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You'll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans - powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace for 13 consecutive years since the awards program began. It's a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
HRIS AND COMPENSATION ANALYST
Work Location: Office for your Day or Work from Home
As the HRIS and Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day tasks of HR's HRIS systems. This will include, but is not limited to, implementation, maintenance, management and optimization of the HRIS system and interfaces. You will strategically partner with HR leadership and across the organization on technical projects and/or initiatives to help support current and future business needs and objectives. In addition, you will partner with the HR Operations Manager to ensure completion of all required HR compliance filings and support the management of UCare's compensation programs. Compensation program support includes recommended salary program changes, conducting and analyzing salary survey data, and supporting the Performance Management program.
• Ensure compliance reporting is completed and submitted timely and accurately; including, but not limited to, OSHA Logs, Affirmative Action, EEOC, VETS, ACA, monthly Disclosure of Ownership reporting, and non-discrimination testing for various benefits.
• Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of the ADP system and interfaces, as well as other systems that are part of the HRIS platform, such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), benefits administration, time and attendance and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation, application operational efficiency and security.
• Assist with data analytics and reporting capabilities, ensuring systems are optimized to reduce manual reporting.
• Ensure timely completion and participation in compensation surveys. Analyze data and provide recommendations to HR Operations Manager.
• Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; utilize spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
• Partner with HR Manager on compensation issues such career ladders, job analysis, and salary grade placement.
• Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position. Present results of job and compensation analysis to HR Operations Manager for final determination.
• Partner with appropriate business owners and HR department leads to implement and maintain HRIS systems, including ADP Workforce Now and Cornerstone. Partner with IT, as needed, to ensure data being sent is accurate and timely. Work to troubleshoot and resolve issues with systems.
• Perform regular audits and data integrity in ADP.
• Support the HR Operations Manager with communication and rollout of department annual and mid-year reviews. Review and recommend merit increases for approval and processing.
• Complete monthly DHS Ownership reporting for Government Relations. Reporting must be sent timely and in accordance with DHS requirements.
• Run ad hoc reporting for departments as needed.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related field preferred; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Three to five years of experience in HRIS and HR process/system improvements.
With at least three years' experience in compensation. Broad understanding of compensation theories, techniques and practices. Experience with state, federal and employment law requirements for compliance reporting. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Experience with ADP Workforce Now and/or Cornerstone.
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power - employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE: 2/08/2023