Ecumen Shoreview Home OfficeOverview
Housing Counselor - 30 hours per week.
Ecumen is hiring a Housing Counselor for our Shoreview, MN Team. Ecumen offers an extremely competitive benefits package that includes great 401K matching and health savings account (HSA) programs. You'll also enjoy the convenience and flexibility of working from home the majority of the time.Ecumen Overview
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.Responsibilities
The Housing Counselor partners with the Director - Relational Sales and community's management team to manage ongoing relational sales development work, expanding and cultivating prospective resident leads, and positioning Ecumen as the provider of choice. This position also closely coordinates with the centralized Sales and Marketing team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:Leads and implements relational sales processes for the assigned site(s). Ensures proper lead management and nurturing of prospects from inquiry through reservation.Actively leverages a customer relationship management tool (CRM) by entering and maintaining prospect information in real-time.Conducts outreach to build relationships with key referral sources such as housing agencies, social service agencies, nonprofits, discharge planners, county case managers, senior centers and transitional care providers.Regularly completes reporting metrics and monitors to evaluate site's sales performance against budget occupancy. Collaborates with key stakeholders to implement plans to address shortfalls and challenges.Partners with the site leaders to ensure a smooth and seamless process from 1st contact through move-in.Participates in enterprise sales, marketing and communications meetings, training and networking opportunities.Provides on-going collaboration with Shoreview sales and marketing on product positioning to drive sales and reach occupancy goals.Represents the site at community events enhancing the site's public relations.Qualifications
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in Sales & Marketing and/or healthcare related experience
- Ability to travel within the Twin Cities Metro Area approximately 20%
- Proficient with various computer applications including Google Suite and/or Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing, Social Work or related Healthcare field
- Proficient experience with sales and marketing software including a CRM
- Experience working with Seniors
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.