Description: About us:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics
is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop-in stores or on Target.com-we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. We're looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan and then positively influences others to execute it? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
As a Lead Process Manager
, your primary duties include taking the lead on managing Bullseye's Best SharePoint functionality, problem solve intakes, pilots in progress, and network rollouts. You will act as a high-impact leader, influencer, and change agent with both field leadership and technical teams to drive problem solving & continuous improvement at the network level. In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement Team, you will support Network Metric monitoring and focus updates based on changing business needs. You will act as a thought partner and collaborate with HQ and field leaders to address various business constraints to support team initiatives. You will also lead the implementation and education of the processes or projects developed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years field operations experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in structured problem solving tools required (8-step problem solving, Statistical Process Control, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Standardized Work, Visual Management etc.)
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence while working in cross functional teams
- Experience with SharePoint, performance metrics, and process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal communication, time management, presentation, and organizational skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and use of good judgement in stressful situations
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Enjoys detailed work and communicating updates to various levels of leaders
- Application of Continuous Improvement principles in a manufacturing or supply chain environment preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Strong ability to plan, manage, and prioritize time/tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative; demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop relationships, both internally and externally, and work in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of PC Windows based applications (Excel and Word) required
- Travel up to 25%
This position may be considered for a Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target's needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that's not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year. Work duties cannot be performed outside of the country of the primary work location, unless otherwise prescribed by Target. The salary range is :$87,900.00 USD - $158,200.00 USD. Pay is based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to education, work experience, certifications, labor markets, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.